Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012

Drifting... destination....unknown

It is the second time in my life that i feel deeply bond to a person.

The first was my owner, lover and partner in RL.
It was him who brought me into a world i wasn't knowing. It was him who made me to what i am now. A submissive women who found her peace in deep submission and i am gratefull for everything he did.
You will allways have a place in my heart!




The second person is my Maitre Beldom and his Ara who is my Miss now.

They traines me in Second Life to become a sister of O, they prepairs me to be a slave of there desires and its them who opens my submissive soul again and kisses her alive.
It will be them to decide where my place will be in future once my traning has ended.
Where ever this will be.. i will accept any of your decissions my Maitre and Miss Ara.
I have a fave place to end up , and you know where this could be but it is not on me to decide.
I gave you all power and i want you both to use it.

It is a second life in Second Life and i am very open to what it will bring.
Even if it will stay virtual, the feelings you create in your p are very real my Maitre and Miss Ara.


Please .. let me drift ...

p



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen